BC Nature Clubs
If you are interested in outdoor activities, birding, local conservation, history, and nature projects, please join a nature club in your region directly. Your membership in any of the 50+ clubs automatically makes you a member in BC Nature. If your sole interest is in supporting and advocating for conservation and ecological issues, please join BC Nature as a direct member.
Nature clubs throughout BC invite you to join them and participate in activities and events. Everyone is welcome!
If you are interested in setting up a club in your region, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Select a region to see a list of current nature clubs.
Regional Coordinator: Viktorija Juciūtė
- Abbotsford-Mission Nature Club
- Bowen Nature Club
- Burke Mountain Naturalists
- Capitol Hill Tree Keepers Society
- Cariboo Heights Forest Preservation Society
- Delta Naturalists’ Society
- Elders Council for Parks in BC
- Friends of Semiahmoo Bay Society
- Great Blue Heron Society
- Langley Field Naturalists Society
- Little Campbell Watershed Society
- Malaspina Naturalist Club
- Nature Chilliwack
- Nature Vancouver (Vancouver Natural History Society)
- Native Bee Society of BC
- Pender Harbour and District Wildlife Society
- Squamish Environmental Conservation Society
- Stoney Creek Environment Committee
- Sunshine Coast Natural History Society
- Surrey Environmental Partners
- Whistler Naturalists Society
- White Rock and Surrey Naturalists Society
- Yorkson Watershed Enhancement Society
Regional Coordinator: Walter Thorne
Regional Coordinator: Gary Hunt
Our members would like to share the wonderful programs that our regional clubs offer.
Regional Coordinator: Brian Wilkes